In order to verify the PTCB Credential status of a pharmacy technician:
- You are required to select a Credential Type.
- Enter search criteria into at least one of the fields below.
- Click Search to view results. To further narrow your search, populate as many fields as possible.
- Click the name of the pharmacy technician to view detailed information about the current or previously held credential(s).
- The results include statuses for PTCB credentials. Only individuals who have been credentialed by PTCB will be displayed.
Below are definitions of all potential credential statuses:
Active: Currently active.
: Active CPhT who has earned the Advanced Certified Pharmacy Technician Certification (CPhT-Adv). Learn more
Expired: Not currently active, but eligible for reinstatement.
Uncertified: Not active and must reapply.
Suspended: Not active. Credential is suspended.
Revoked: Not active. Credential has been revoked.
Emeritus: Inactive, Retired and/or no longer a practicing pharmacy technician. Read more.
Once your search is complete, you may download your results as a.CSV file.
The verification information provided by PTCB is obtained from PTCB’s credential records, which are securely maintained. PTCB makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that credential record information is reported and published in an accurate and complete manner. All current or past holders of a PTCB credential received a passing score on a PTCB-approved exam.
Note for Recent Candidates
If you took the PTCE or CSPT exam on or before January 3, 2020, your results have been uploaded. Please note that certain third-party testing sites deliver results after our posting date and will be included in the next results upload. If you took PTCE or CSPT exam on or before the date listed above, and your results are not available, please notify us using our Help Center. Assessment-Based Certificate exam results are updated daily.